To be part of the Macedonian family of youth organisations means to be part of the National Youth Council of Macedonia, which transmits the authentic voice of young people in an organised and articulated way to policy makers and decision makers. Being part of the National Youth Council of Macedonia means:
- Joint action to improve the standard of living of young people in Macedonia;
- Strengthening the capacity of member organisations;
- Support in the development of member organisations through the resources available to the Council;
- Utilisation of the training centre of the Council.
The organisation applying for membership in the NYCM is required to submit the following documentation:
- Completed form – application for membership;
- Current state (not older than six months);
- Organisational scheme;
- Annual narrative and financial reports for the last two years;
- Proof of convening a session of the General Assembly or other higher governing body;
- Decision for membership in the NYCM by a body authorised to make that decision in accordance with the Statute and the internal acts of the submitter;
- Work program according to which the organisation will realise its activities in the coming period, for at least six months.
Send the documents to [email protected].
After receiving the application, it is reviewed by the Membership Commission, which submits a report to the General Assembly. Delegates vote by a 2/3 majority to join the organization.