Call FOR OFFERS FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A WEB PLATFORM
The National Youth Council of Macedonia is opening a call for offers for developing and designing an online platform (web portal) which will serve to provide information to young people and virtual space for direct communication between the organizations, institutions and young people, and to promote different opportunities. The platform will be used by the member organizations of the Council and for publishing of calls and educational opportunities, developments, volunteering, internships, work opportunities, calls and events in the country and internationally.
The part of technical specification provides details and information with the purpose of making the process of developing the offers an easier one. These are the characteristics that need to be implemented:
- Web application with Macedonian language support to provide informative content.
- Standard web code
- Optimized images and graphic solutions
- Administrative panel CSM
- Developing and programming a protected administrative part with limited access in which only the responsible people and the administrator will have access
- An option to enter new data, to edit the already existing databases as well as removing data in the database
- User friendly
- Events calendar
- Search engine
- Social media and hyperlinks
- Google Analytics – Implementing a google analytic code with the purpose to analyse and follow the visitor statistics
The technical maintenance includes:
- Technical maintenance of the virtual private server where the site is hosted (installation and configuration of the operating system and assigning an IP address)
- Daily date back up
- Data restore
- Data clean of unused log/s and/or back up files
- Technical maintenance should include changes and modifications to the existing modules and functions at least 5 hours in the month
You are invited to submit your financial offer according to the above mentioned requests, design of the web platform and a time frame when the platform will be finished no later than September 11th, 2020, 23:59 at the following e-mail [email protected]
The criteria to confirm the technical and professional capacities of the applicant are: web pages developments, informational portals as well as working on web pages of non-formal governmental organizations.