JOB ADVERTISEMENT FOR COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
DUE TO INCREASED WORKLOAD OF ACTIVITIES AND PROJECTS, NYCM POSTS AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR:
Job position: Communications Manager
Location: NYCM’S Office, Skopje
A Candidate Profile:
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment;
- Opportunity to work in an office based in Skopje;
- Opportunity to travel across the country and abroad for the needs of the organization;
- To have the capacity to undertake and perform job obligations in strict compliance with the set deadlines and to prioritize tasks at work;
- To have the capacity to work with people from different social and cultural backgrounds;
- Self-initiative and ability to work under pressure.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Higher education in the field of communication and public relations (advantage);
- Excellent knowledge of Macedonian and English language, knowledge of Albanian language will be considered an advantage;
- Knowledge and past experience in civil society organizations, especially in networks / unions / or youth organizations, as well as networking and communication with the public;
- Knowledge of design programs, WordPress and Microsoft Office;
- Past experience in organizing events and creating promotional materials;
- Knowledge and experience with social media and other information and promotion tools;
DESCRIPTION OF MAIN JOB TASKS
- Managing the communications office and coordination with communications assistants;
- Continuous monitoring and support of the work of the communication assistants and evaluation of their success;
- Establishing rules for internal and external communication and branding of the NYCM;
- Coordination of the application of the rules for internal and external communication and branding;
- Preparation, development and implementation of communication strategies, rulebooks and other documents for communication with the public;
- Coordination of information collection processes for the website and other social media of the NYCM;
- Promoting the achieved results of the NYCM in coordination with program managers and the Secretary General;
- Creating new tools and mechanisms to increase the visibility of the work of the NYCM;
- Continuous coordination of communication with the media for the NYCM;
- Care for the visibility of the activities of the organization;
- Coordination of the visibility of implemented activities of all member organizations of the NYCM;
- Participation in project preparation, successful and timely planning, implementation and coordination of project activities for which he / she is in charge;
- Preparation of narrative (periodic, final and ad hoc reports) for donors, the Assembly and other stakeholders;
- Regular coordination with the Secretary General, Program Managers and the Board of Directors;
- Other activities aimed at achieving the strategic priorities and goals of the NYCM.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Positive work environment
- Space for professional and personal growth
- Mentorship and support in completing the work tasks
- Flexible working hours
- Paid annual leave of 24 days
- Additional private health insurance
- The position is a full-time job (40 hours per week)
- Starting salary of 32000 denars, net amount.
HOW TO APPLY?
Send a short biography and motivation letter to the following e-mail address: [email protected] with the subject line: [name and surname] – Communications Manager no later than 20.02.2022 until 23:59.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.